This place is amazing. It's a little hole in the wall, but cheap and so satisfying. It's frequented by locals and somewhat of a hidden gem. I had the breakfast burrito. O.m.g.
Featuring: a fresh tortilla, scrambled eggs, cheese, refried beans and bacon. And I also added some hot sauce and salsa to spice things up. Two million calories later, I'm in a total food coma. But it was worth it!
It's just about time for me to shower and start packing (boo). We are having dinner with one of my mom's friends, then I'm off to LAX to catch the red-eye back to DC tonight. While the East Coast will always be my home, spending time in California reminds me not to take life (or myself) too seriously, and to just stop and enjoy the scenery once and awhile.
And what awesome scenery it is.
See you on the flip!





2 comments:
Man that burrito looks good.
I can't wait to take a trip to the west coast one day. It needs me!
Hmm..I've never thought about adding refried beans to a breakfast burriot before! Sounds awesome!
Post a Comment