I’m a mid-twenties-ish working girl, just trying to live the dream and look good doing it. This blog is an attempt to chronicle the goings on in my life, with the occasional rant and rave from the single girl perspective. Hopefully this will force me to branch out and try some new stuff. Life in the vanilla is getting old, so it's time to spice things up. Thanks for reading and enjoy!
I love your playlist, especially "got money". I think that's probably one of my all time favorite Lil' Wayne songs. I say that all the time, though, huh? I ESPECIALLY love the music video.
I can't wait to hear how it goes. I know you're going to rock it.
Also, love your Nikes. Totally feeling internet shoe envy right now. haha.
3 comments:
Good luck tomorrow Olivia!!
I love your playlist, especially "got money". I think that's probably one of my all time favorite Lil' Wayne songs. I say that all the time, though, huh? I ESPECIALLY love the music video.
I can't wait to hear how it goes. I know you're going to rock it.
Also, love your Nikes. Totally feeling internet shoe envy right now. haha.
Go Liv, Go!!!!!
Thanks, ladies!! Finished around 40 minutes.
Post a Comment