It's Officially Fall When...

Sunday, October 17, 2010 | by Olivia | Labels: , |

... I make my first batch of turkey chili and pumpkin bread!  Both of which I did this weekend.

It was kinda like senior year, only funner! 



And as a result, I also spent a couple hours doing this:


I've been a total slacker about working out over the past couple of months, so I'm trying to get back into a routine (story of my life).  I think the cooler weather helps though.  Does anyone else feel that way?  It's way easier for me to motivate myself when it's not nasty hot outside!

Well, I hope everyone had a lovely weekend.  I'm off to finish up some school work and watch some football.  Let's go Redskins!

1 comment:

City Girl Eats said...

Your pics look so good (and yummyy!!) - yay for Fall!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails