In Her Shoes

Thursday, July 1, 2010 | by Olivia | Labels: , |

Everyone has a weakness in life, and (one of) mine is shoes. Shoes, glorious shoes. I pretty much love 'em all… flats, stilettos, boots, flip flops, you name it. I have some serious shoe love. Especially when they're lined up all pretty in your closet:


Yes, I color coordinate.  I'm slightly OCD, just comes with the territory :)  FYI -- those metallic flashes are the backs of my running shoes.  It's good know that they really do reflect light.

Well, with my recent frugality vows, one of the habits I'm working to kick is shoes.  Of course, now I keep seeing a zillion cute pairs that I want.  It's a classic case of "distance makes the heart grown fonder."  Here are some of my favorites.  Blog window shopping will have to satisfy me for now!

Kate Spade Jester Flats:


Cole Haan Air Miranda Pumps (Cole Haan is now owned by Nike, so they're working on blending comfort with style):


Coconuts Naples sandals. 
How can you beat that $30 price tag?!  If you haven't already checked out Piperlime, do it.  Free shipping, and free returns.  Plus, they're having their huge "Lime Tag Sale" right now, lots of 40% off items.  Dangerous :)



Happy shoe'ing.

xoxo,
Olivia


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails