Cooper is my first dog. I never really understood why dogs were so great until I got one, but now I know they really are the most loyal and loving creatures on earth (even if they chew your favorite pair of stilettos).
This warms and breaks my heart at the same time:
I'm heading home now and snuggling the pup to pieces. If you have a dog, give them some extra loving today.
2 comments:
OMG Cooper is ADORABLE.
I got my first dog when I was 15 and loved her like no other. Unfortunately, when I left for college she had to stay with my parents who just didn't love her like I did. Now she's living with my mom's best friend who loves her so much. I was going to take her back after college, but I honestly think she loves my mom's friend more than me now.
Broke my heart to let her go for good, but she's ultimately happier. These are GOOD commandments that I should've considered before getting a puppy at 15.
Shelby's a yellow lab. Looks just like the cutie on this poster.
Thanks for the post! Good thing you're in DC or I might have to steal Cooper. Just kidding. Kinda.
Awww, thanks! He is a good pup. I know it must have been hard to let someone else take Shelby, but you absolutely did the right thing. Sometimes we have to put their wellbeing above our own feelings, and that's really hard.... If you ever visit DC, we'll have to arrange a meetup so you can ge your puppy time in! :)
Post a Comment